Summer pastel wedding bouquet in pink, blue, white and lemon

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 · Posted in , , , , , ,

I thought I'd take the oportunity today to share some pictures of flowers I did for a wedding a couple of weeks ago at the beginning of June. The wedding was at the beautiful Kippilaw House in Melrose in the Scottish borders, and the couple wanted a summery pastel theme for the flowers. I included white roses - a flower which had featured heavily in their relationship since they met, along with gorgeous scabious, pastel pink sweet peas, lemon alstromeria, gypsophilla and mixed freesia. The bouquet also had a lush green trail of ivy and soft ruscus.
I hope I can put up more pictures soon - its been a busy few weeks and a busy few weeks are ahead, plus I'm waiting to get some professional shots back from photographers that are WAY better than mine!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.